Introduction and Background
With 20 years experience as a Financial Controller, Director and Financial Consultant, Brian has significant understanding of the technical accounting requirements for SMEs.
He has extensive experience with Irish, US, IFRS and Small Company GAAP across multiple cultures and legal jurisdictions.
Brian delivers a range of business solutions to clients including: developing processes; selecting appropriate accounting systems; identifying and preparing focused management information reporting packs and establishing key performance indicators that offer real value to management decision-making.
Examples of assignments include:
- Interim Head of Finance for entity with domestic and overseas reporting entities.
- Conversion of company financial statements from Irish/US GAAP to full IFRS within a very tight six-week deadline.
- Full business systems and process review to identify risk and mitigate risk areas existing.
Summary of Key Strengths
- Extensive industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical accounting requirements
- Solution focused
- Strong Business Process & Analytical Skills
- Diploma International Reporting – ACCA
- Associate – Irish Taxation Institute
- Member of Certified Public Accountants
- Member Institute Accounting Technicians of Ireland