Introduction and Background
A Specialist HR and Business Consultant & Executive Coach, Niall has over 30 years’ experience in HR management – with particular experience of HR integrations and change management.
Niall delivers a range of HR business solutions to business including: HR Advisory and Consulting; Organisation Change & Restructuring; Employment Law & Contacts; Grievance and Disciplinary; Performance Management & Business Improvement; Payroll Solutions and Recruitment.
Niall is a former Board Member and Company Secretary at the Irish Association of Pension Funds and continues to provide specialist HR advice to the the Irish Association of Pension Funds.
Other activities include:
- Two, three-year terms with VHI Advisory Board.
- Member of Advisory Council of National College of Ireland.
- Board Member & Chairman of the Audit & Governance Committee of leading charity – DeafHear.
Examples of assignments include:
- Organisation Change & Business Restructuring in the Healthcare, Pensions, Professional Practices and Financial Services sectors
- Strategic HR reviews in several business sectors.
- Coached & Mentored in the Retail and Services sectors for SMEs and Start Ups
- Outsourced recruitment assignments in the financial services and charities sectors.
- Executive coach to Senior Executives in several sectors.
Summary of Key Strengths
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent knowledge of Governance and Compliance
- Solution focused
- Strong Business Planning & Analytical Skills
- Independent, Commercial and Strategic in terms of approach
- Executive/Business Coach – IMI, Dublin
- HR Management – National College of Ireland
- Chartered Fellow (FCIPD) – Institute of Personnel & Development
- Fellow (FIB) – Institute of Bankers