Introduction and Background
Noel has a background in technology, sales, finance and organisational leadership and has built market presence for software firms across North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific. He has developed sales and marketing strategies, built sales teams, achieved successful turnarounds of existing businesses and established a presence for new businesses.
Noel has led a number of organisations through expansion and change management – focussing on sales and revenue growth; people management and improved financial controls.
Noel has deep organisational management and governance experience and has acted as non-executive board member for both commercial and not-for-profit organisations.
In recent years, Noel has supported firms in developing strategies in response to a range of business challenges including:
- Expansion into new markets.
- Out-of-control cost structures.
- Changes in regulatory environments.
Examples of assignments include:
- Strategic and Business plan development for companies and not-for-profit organisations.
- Creation and implementation of multiple, global, go-to-market sales strategies for software products.
- Development of digital market platform for co-operative organisation.
- Creation of an exit plan for existing successful franchise organisation.
Summary of Key Strengths
- Excellent communication skills
- 20 years sales experience
- Strategic management and development background
- Strong financial management and assessment skills